1. Please note that since our StoreJet is basically PC-specific, it is not guaranteed that our StoreJet can support TV recording.
2. Before using StoreJet for TV recording, we recommend checking with the TV manufacturer about the following potential limitation:
- Maximum capacity limitation (vary among different TVs)
- Format requirement (NTFS, exFAT, etc.)
- Power requirement (may require external power supply for StoreJet)
- USB port limitation (some USB ports may not be compatible with external HDD)
3. The Time-Shift Machine* and SeeQVault™ functions are not supported.
4. To ensure sufficient power supply, please avoid using USB Hub and extension cables.
*Note: Time-Shift Machine is a recording function installed in several TV models. It can automatically record all or multiple TV programs without prior scheduling.